It’s truly amazing how a space can be transformed. Take a look at these “before remodeling” photos from one of our most recent clients, Laurel, from Wilmette. It’s a kitchen that’s seen better days. It was definitely functional, but very outdated and dark.
When we met Laurel, she and her husband had a very clear vision for their new kitchen – they knew their color palette and they weren’t afraid to take out a wall to make the kitchen a more welcoming, open space. Isn’t the result beautiful?
What did we do in this kitchen? The right question is what didn’t we do!
- Completely gutted the kitchen, including the floors and soffit
- Demolished the wall between the kitchen and the dining room
- Put down new hardwood floor, level with the dining
- Installed new custom made cabinets – Made by Amish artisans – we love their work and they have amazingly affordable prices for the quality and level of craftsmanship they provide.
- Installed all stainless steel appliances – In this case, Laurel and her husband bought all their appliances, but we have strong relationships with local vendors like Abt, so we’re always happy to get you a great deal on applicants.
- Installed gorgeous countertops.
- Painted all the walls
We’re thrilled how happy Laurel and her husband are with their new kitchen. If you have a kitchen remodeling project you need done and you live in Chicago’s North suburbs, please get in touch. We’d be happy to do a free estimate for you.